The functionality of Piritiz Tracker Products and the availability of tracking services and features can be influenced by factors such as device placement/installation, network coverage, location, and congestion.
Piritiz Tracker and its employees do not guarantee, under any circumstance, the tracking or recovery of your vehicle, asset, or item using their tracking devices.
All services, including the performance of the Piritiz Tracker, are subject to device/software capabilities, network limitations, and availability.
While Piritiz Tracker’s tracking device and software are valuable tools for monitoring assets, theft deterrence, and theft recovery, Piritiz Tracker does not assure the complete protection or security of the property containing their tracking devices. As a result, Piritiz Tracker disclaims any responsibility for losses caused by software/hardware errors, notifications, mapping inaccuracies, incorrect tracking data, scale, resolution, or date. Piritiz Tracker shall not be liable for theft, damage, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of use of the product, or any associated equipment, or any indirect, incidental, or consequential losses or damages of any nature whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Piritiz Tracker has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of staff abuse. If any abuse occurs towards a Piritiz Tracker staff member, the service may be discontinued, and the customer will be asked to return their tracker for a refund.
Piritiz Tracker reserves the right to discontinue your service and refund the appropriate amount owed if necessary, upon the return of the tracker in question.
The Terms provide details about the performance of devices and network availability related to the “Piritiz Tracker” network. However, in addition to networks operated by Telstra or Vodafone, Piritiz Tracker may use other appropriate telecommunications networks to provide services, and such networks will be considered “our network” for these Terms. For more information about “our” network, please contact our support team.
A connectivity subscription fee, payable by credit card via the Piritiz Tracker website through Stripe, is required in addition to the tracking device’s price to access the Piritiz Tracker network. This fee is subject to change. The Piritiz Tracker website, mapping software, and apps are not designed for third-party mapping software and do not accept third-party tracking devices. Piritiz Tracker is not liable for issues or claims related to third-party tracking devices or software, or for products purchased via unauthorized resellers, auction sites, or other unauthorized third-party websites.
The Piritiz Tracker subscription fee is non-refundable and non-creditable, unless required by law.
To avoid being charged for plan renewal, customers must cancel their subscription before the renewal date. Otherwise, they will be charged and have access to the plan’s features until the end of the paid period.
By accepting the terms and conditions, customers agree to receive email marketing from Piritiz Tracker, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Limitation of liability Piritiz Tracker does not guarantee that its Product, software, web application, mobile application, service, or network is entirely secure, uninterrupted, or error-free. Except for the conditions, terms, representations, and warranties expressly set out in this policy document, all other warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law. Piritiz Tracker’s liability for breach of a statutory guarantee that cannot be excluded by law is limited, at its option, to either supplying the Product (or equivalent services) again or paying the cost of having the Product or service supplied again. Customers shall indemnify, defend, and hold Piritiz Tracker harmless against all loss, damage, claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from or related to periods when tracking devices are offline or unable to connect, any claim brought by third parties in relation to the tracked property, or any negligent, wrongful, unlawful, or fraudulent act or omission, or breach of this policy by the customer or their representatives.
Piritiz Tracker is not liable for any loss or damage to the customer’s property, costs, expenses, claims, loss, damage, or liability resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, acts of nature, unusual temperature or humidity, improper installation, damage caused by the customer, force majeure events, scheduled maintenance, or complying with customer requests or directions.
Piritiz Tracker does not accept liability for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunities, loss of data, or indirect or consequential loss.
Piritiz Tracker’s aggregate liability under this policy, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or otherwise, will not exceed the cost of the Product and service paid by the customer prior to the date of the claim.
Warranty Piritiz Tracker warrants the Piritiz Tracker tracking device product (the “Product”), as manufactured by the Australian incorporated company Piritiz Tracker PTY LTD, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of original purchase (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates.
This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights. This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). With Piritiz Tracker’s written consent, the Limited Warranty may be transferred to another individual to whom the Product is sold. The Limited Warranty does not exclude or limit any statutory rights of the Customer or any rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
2. Unless agreed otherwise by the Customer, the Limited Warranty lasts for twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase for tracking devices and accessories (excluding media containing software) (“Warranty Period”). The Customer must provide proof of purchase when claiming the Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is valid and enforceable only in countries where the Product is sold.
3. Throughout the Warranty Period, Piritiz Tracker or its authorized agent may, at their discretion and without charge (subject to Clause 6), repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. Piritiz Tracker will return the repaired Product or provide a functional equivalent Product in good working condition. Replaced faulty parts or components become the property of Piritiz Tracker.
4. This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover any software or other equipment.
5. If Piritiz Tracker repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product will be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
6. This limited warranty shall not apply if defect was caused by any of the following: a) Removal, erasure, defacement, alteration, or illegibility of the micro-SIM, ID number, IMEI number, water indicator, or warranty seal. b) Evidence of opening, tampering with, or reverse engineering the Product. c) Normal wear and tear, deterioration of the Product. d) Use of the Product other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness, extreme thermal or environmental conditions, rapid changes in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized repair, use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or actions